Number of Positions : 3
PMs on the team enjoy high degree of responsibility and ownership. As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution and growth of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, and analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high quality products.
Key of qualifications:
- Builds software applications – Follows coding standards, builds appro- priate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
- Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, and learns the applications capabilities.
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Fluent written and spoken English a MUST.
- Graduate in Computer Science.
- 3+ years’ Experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually. changing.environment
New York, USA